Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Love Lula Bauty Box May 2018



Hello Lovelies,


Welcome back! And welcome, if you are new here 💕💕💕

green life in dublin
Love Lula Beauty Box May 2018



It is that time of the month, and it came a bit earlier than I expected. No, not that time of the month, silly! Love Lula Beauty Box time, where you get beauty box full of surprises each month! It's a year I am getting those, and I have come to really love them. First of all, who does not want a present each month? This surely feels like a present to me, and I love discovering the new beauty goodies each and every time - all natural, no less! Some boxes are better than the others, but of course you can't be all things to all people, and I really appreciate all that hard work that goes on behind the scenes - each box takes months to put together. So let's see what's in it this month, shall we?

green life in dublin
Bellapierre Lava swatch


Bellapierre Shimmer Powder In Shade Lava

Any beauty box containing make up is my instant favourite, and this is no exception. I find this gorgeous! You can see the swatch of it above, and as soon as I will get my paws on Fitglow Good Lash mascara I am after, You will probably see some selfies on my Instagram feed. Don't say you haven't been warned :) You get full size of 2.35g, which retails for £12.99 or €14.8

Ingredients:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides. May contain: Carmine. 


Alteya Organics Certified Organic Rosewater

Another item I am super delighted to see in this box - I was super happy to see this brand appear in Love Lula and ordered some items straight away - I currently have their chamomile water and tinted SPF lip balm and I adore both of them. I hope to get some more products soon and work on the brand review in the near future. And this rose water is lovely! Again, you get full size of 100ml, which retails at 7.20£ or 8.20€ - super reasonable for organic product. Love the fact that Alteya Organic products come straight from the heart of Bulgaria.

Ingredients:
100% pure organic steam-distilled Rosa Damascena floral water. Steam-distilled from fresh hand picked Bulgarian Rosa Damascena rose petals. 


Lyonsleaf Calendula & Marshmallow Balm

This is meant to soften and repair skin all over, as well as being suitable for everyone, even babies. Well, healing balms are always welcome in my casa, so I will happily test this product and report back to you. Lyonsleaf is a brand I also plan to review in my own good time. Let me know your favourite products so I could pick these up?
Oh, and this also comes in full size and retails for 8.99£ or just a bit over ten euros.

Ingredients (in plain English):
Organic Sunflower Oil, Babassu Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed Borage Oil, Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil, Calendula Extract, Marsh Mallow Extract, Natural Vitamin E Oil. 
Ingredients (INCI): Helianthus Annuus, Orbignya Oleifera, Cera Alba, Persea Gratissima, Borago Officinalis, Rosa Canina, Calendula Officinalis, Althaea Officinalis, Tocopherol. 


Phb Anti-aging Eye Gel 

Another full sized item (yay or what? This box is a box that keeps on giving full sizes), this retails at £16.95 or a bit over 19€ for 15ml. PHB is a brand that is frequently found in Love Lula Beauty box, and we have had their brightening eye gel before. Both of them seem to be this light gel consistency. I am looking forward to take two of trying this product - the other one we had came in late autumn or winter box, and I found it too light then, but it might work so much better now it is summer, who knows?

Ingredients:
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Organic aloe vera**), Vegetable glycerine, Fucus vescilosis (Bladderwack) extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Coco-caprylate, Sclerotium Gum, Propandiol & Salix alba, Hippophae rhamnoides (Organic Sea Buckthorn**), Argania spinosa (Organic Argan**), Citrus dulcis (Orange), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Benzyl alcohol, Cistus ladaniferus (Rock Rose), Ferula galbaniflua (Galbanum). *Limonene * Linalool *Citral *Geraniol *Citronellol *Farnesol *Occurs naturally in essential oils, **Organically grown ingredients. Certified Cruelty Free, Vegan & Halal. Handmade in the UK.  


Sachet sample of Botanico Vida Omega Oil

Well, that's the end of sample sizes, haha! It would too good to be true if all the products came in all the sizes, wouldn't it? I was really happy to see this sample, as I am eyeing this product from Love Lula - the description of it sounds amazing! So fingers crossed! Sandra from Beauty Balm is coming out with a review of this soon, so I am so looking forward to seeing her thoughts on it - that woman knows what she is talking about! 

Ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.



green life in dublin
Love Lula Beauty Box -  a gift that keeps on giving

                                   You can subscribe to Love Lula box here

 
                                    Or shop LoveLula website here.


 
Are You subscribed to Love Lula Beauty Box too? What is your favourite product from Love Lula? Please share with me, I would love to know! 


(you can see mine here by the way 😊)

See All Things Love Lula here


P.s. Please make my day and subscribe & share this or any of my blog posts on social media - it helps to get the green beauty word out - and for that I Thank You!
Follow me on my new blog Greenlifeindublin.com, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.



Lots of Love,
Renata.


Enjoy my content? I would appreciate any  tip into my PayPal Tip Jar - any donation will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way. I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.

The box came via LLABP programme, and I am affiliate with Love Lula. If you will decide to use my links, thanks from the bottom of my heart :)


-->




No comments:

Post a Comment