Monday, September 11, 2017

Body Care and Hair Care Reviews. Links Galore




Hi Lovelies,



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕

Natural Body Care And Hair Care Reviews



So, that is the last round up of links, I promise you! Just like I've done with make up and skincare, I am rounding up the links to reviews of body and hair care, but because I am very minimal with both, I am lumping them together. And I feel this is going to be a very modest post. You see, while I would happily splurge on skincare (or selected make up), body care takes a second seat for me, as long as I have decent wash and some coconut oil, I am good. Thanks God I no longer have dermatitis, so no specific products are needed, all I need to focus on is to keep my body clean and well moisturised. For hair care it's the same - good quality natural shampoo, and some hair oil is all I need! Obviously I like my hair to look good, but I find if I have good shampoo, I can skip conditioner (this has never been my fave as most of them weigh my hair down and make it look limp), and all I do to it post-shampoo is apply some hair oil (both as a pre-wash treatment) and post wash, always from the middle of my hair down to the ends. The same hair oil serves as a flyaway treatment and that's about it, I am afraid. I don't use heat on my hair, nor I colour it, so I don't need much products to undo the damage, and as a true Sagittarius I don't style it much either. Hence minus the arsenal of (natural) styling products on my shelves. If it looks good, I wear it down, if it doesn't, it goes into a bun.
You would know that if you follow me, but if You want to re-read any of the reviews, or have missed them altogether, here they are:




Bodycare

(in no particular order)

Greenfrog Botanic Review

Dudu Osun Black Soap Review

Organii Review

2016 Best Products

Flying Wild Balms Review

Flying Wild Honey Body Butter Review

Weleda Review

Lotus Wei Review

My Morning Routine featured on No More Dirty Looks 2016

Neal's Yard Remedies Stash & Experience

DIY Whipped Nourishing Body Butter

Natural After Sun Care and a few DIYs







Haircare:


 

Dermorganics Shampoo Review

How To Have Healthy Hair Again (the natural way)

Scalp Tonic Spray DIY

many more are to come :)


Want to see all my make up reviews? Click here.

Interested in skincare? Click here

DIY inclined? You might enjoy this post.

Please like and share my posts on social media, it really helps to get the green beauty word out - and you will forever have my gratitude! Follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube. (someday I will start making YouTube videos, promise!)


That is all for now, see you here again shortly.

Lots of Love,
Renata.



2 comments:


  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Robert, you made my day! Will definitely work on it. Have a great day!

      Delete