Monday, June 12, 2017

Love Lula Beauty Box June 2017



Hi Lovelies,



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


Love Lula Beauty Box June 2107

This month's Love Lula beauty box just popped into my mail box, and I am so excited to dive into it! Let's see what's in in, shall we?


Bellapiere Kiss Proof Lip Crème in Antique Pink

This is what I gravitated towards first when I opened the box! Worth more than the cost of the box alone, this is a deep brownish/purplish shade with a pink undetone and when I swatched it on my hand, I couldn't get it off! So I think it would definitely live up to it's "Kiss Proof" claims. It dries matte. However, it does have dimethicone and D&C dyes, which I tend to avoid. I can't pull this color off unfortunately, so I think I will be passing it on, although I will peek at the Love Lula website to see if they have more shades suited for my palate :) See it swatched on my hand below, and it will be a little while I will post a selfie with it on, because I've glutened myself and I need to heal my face first. (I think I should explain that gluten and dairy allergies come in a form of dermatitis).
Ingredients:
Isododecane, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol. May contain +/- {D&C Red No. 6 & 7, D&C Blue No. 1, Iron Oxides (CI 77491:2, CI 77491:9, CI 77492, CI 77499)}.


Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Creme in Antique Pink

Balm Balm Hibiscus Face Mask (sample) & Cloth

Delighted with both of these, I wanted to buy these with my last order, and now I won't have to! Organic face cloths are always welcome in my house, and the sample pot of the mask is perfect size to try and see if it is for me. Beautiful simple (and 100% organic!) ingredients, I hope it will suit me. Fingers crossed!
Ingredients:
Oryza Sativa Powder, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Pelagonium Graveolens.


Balm Balm Organic Face Cloth and Hibiscus Mask


John Masters Soap

Lavender, Roe Geranium & Ylang Ylang scented soap. Again, something I wanted to buy, so looking forward to trying this. Will be coming up with John Masters Organic first impressions review soon, as I am trying their shampoo and detangler behind the scenes.
ingredients:
Made with 7 certified-organic ingredients Sodium palmate,** sodium cocoate,** aqua (water), glycerin,** olea europaea (olive) fruit oil,* sodium citrate, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil,* linalool,† cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil,* theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) seed butter,* citral,† farnesol,† limonene†* Certified Organic ** Made from the saponification of certified organic palm & coconut oils † A natural component of essential oils.


Madara Ultra-Rich Balm

Another full sized product in the box. Balms are always very welcome in my house, and this is something I am putting to use straight away. I haven't tried Madara much, but I am eyeying their Time Miracle Cellular Repair Mist (I am on the face mists kick at the moment, having ignored them for the last century) and I have a peel mask still in the box. So, Madara won't know what hit them pretty soon! Review to follow :)
Ingredients:
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin***, Hydrogenated Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-buckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Rubus chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Fruit oil Extract*, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Rubus chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Fruit Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic acid, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, CI 77492 (Iron oxide)****, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral** * Ingredients from Organic Farming ** Natural essential oils *** Made using organic ingredients **** Pure mineral pigments 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 20% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.


So, I am really happy to start my week playing with the new goodies. Err, testing, I mean testing! They ship worldwide, and the price is 13.95£ monthly recurring for UK and for us international gals there are two options of three months (52.50£) or a year (210£) including post and packaging. Green beauty boxes are a great way to discover new items you might have missed otherwise, and I love that anything coming from LoveLula is cruelty free and guaranteed not to have any toxic ingredients - they have very strict criteria for any product they accept, and that is taking the guesswork off your shoulders.


You can subscribe to Love Lula box here.

Or shop LoveLula website here.

What beauty boxes are you guys subscribed to? What is your favourite products discovered this way? Please share, I really want to know. Have a great week everybody!

Lots of Love,
Renata.
.
green life in dublin

.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment