Friday, November 20, 2009

want make up for less? Hope you'll find it useful.

Hi my lovely ladies, I wanna share some exciting news with you, well, exciting for those of you who want to buy make up for less money ;) I got into make up just recently (I think you can see it in my sets) and as a true bargainista I am I found out two online make up outlets, and you can get the same brands - L'Oreal, Maybeline, Revlon, Stila, etc.etc... fo much less money!!!! I have no idea why that is, but I guess it's discontinued lines or something.
Sooo, these are the links -
www.beautyrocket.co.uk
www.cosmetichouse.co.uk
(I used the first one a couple of times, and l know it works, no spoof , and l found out the second one just yesterday, but it seems secure enough to me)
Oh, btw, these are UK sites, and you my lovely ladies from US - you can use sephora.com, ulta.com or beautycrunch.com - I tried these as well, but they didn't take my credit card, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment