Monday, October 3, 2016

My first time on YouTube

Hi Lovelies,


Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaUGkaCEInk

So, a little while ago I met up with lovely and gorgeous BVGAN - we became friends via YouTube as I was always commenting on her videos, and it kind of went from there - and once she asked me to meet up while she was in Dublin at a time, I jumped at the chance straight away. I mean how cool is to meet your internet friends in real life? Little did I know we both planned to interview each other,  so I ended up being interviewed on the spot, and as much as I was nervous about it, I think it came out to be alright? Please check it out and tell me your thoughts about it? You can turn on the subtitles if you want to, I am a bit hard to understand at a times due to the background noise, we filmed in quite busy cafe. Make sure to subscribe to her channel while you are there. And before you ask, yes, she looks as gorgeous in real life as she is in her YouTube videos! Also stay tuned for her interview on my blog in a few weeks :)


That is all for now, please stay tuned for the first impressions on Jane Iredale next.

Lots of Love,
Renata.

No comments:

Post a Comment