Sunday, July 10, 2016

Lily Lolo BB Cream review

Hi Lovelies,



I have a confession to make. I want to steal my daughter’s make up! Her Lily Lolo BB Cream if we are being specific. Stealing from one’s kids is totally acceptable, right? Right?
Let’s start from the start - I had bought it for her after both of us liked the sample I had, but now that it is here, I totally want one of my own. She is not into green beauty, and this is one of the first clean beauty items that she took my recommendations from me. Just like her dad, she is resisting all the things green, because she “doesn't care”. Teenagers, huh? (Here’s hoping I will drum the facts into her sooner or later, and she will come to her senses).
Anyways, let’s get back to the cream and why I like it so much. To be honest this is the first BB cream to make the cut to the full size, and here’s why - it is fabulous! It makes your skin look fabulously tan, like you have come back from a holiday. It is also a dream to apply, practically blends itself, but more on this later.
It comes in white squeezy tube type of packaging with a pump, and we love pumps in here, they keep your make up free of contaminants and bacteria, always a good thing, right? It is 40ml of product and retails for around 20€.
It is all natural mineral based sans any silicones, spreads like a dream and is a joy to use! It almost blends itself - you know, like some of the creams are hard to rub in, dry too fast leaving you with the streaks? There is none of that! You just put it on, spread in a few seconds and you are done with your face! The finish is semi mate, but with a touch of dewiness to it, really beautiful. The coverage is light to medium, somewhat buildable, but what I like the most is how my skin looks after I applied it - like after a holidays! It gives sort of tan appearance, evening out the skin tone and minor imperfection, and what is really important for me - it covers my dermatitis scarred skin really well and really quick! Very impressed with that! (I battled dermatitis on my face for those of you who are new to my blog, l don't have active breakouts anymore, but one of my cheeks is left with much redder skin than the other, so not a good luck! Naturally l am keen to cover it up every time l step out of the house). The point I am trying to make here that all of you my beautiful ladies with less than perfect skin, do not hesitate to try this product.
It only comes in three shades at the moment, and mine is the the shade "Light" which is kind of dark in my opinion! Well, it starts out dark, but it blends out really beautifully. I have a dry skin skin and sometimes I have to put another more heavy duty moisturiser underneath, but not always, it depends on how my skin is feeling that day. I think oily to normal skin ladies would really enjoy it.


If you want more coverage, you can always use mineral powder on top. It lasts pretty decent too, so apart from the lack of SPF in it, l can't really fault it. 
Would l recommend and repurchase it? Yes and yes! But l also recommend purchasing a sample first to see if it's for you? Us EU girls aren't exactly spoiled like our fellow US sisters where you can return a product (and for free) just because it didn't suit you or you didn't like it. We are all different, and just because l like it, it doesn't mean you would love it as much. I think we all know it, but l feel obliged to throw these disclaimers out there anyway. Just get that sample girl, you will know then. 

Have you tried this Lily Lolo BB cream? Are you enjoying it? Please share with me, I would love to know :)


Check Lily Lolo at:









That is all for now, see you guys here next Monday.

Lots of Love,
Renata.


*I purchased the item with my own money. My opinions are my own no matter what way the products come in. I am always honest and I hope you know that by now :)




2 comments:

  1. I used to be the one stealing my mom's make-up, funny to read reversed roles here AHAHAHA :) I'm always hunting for good BB clean creams. Awesome share! Happy I crossed you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie! Yes, I surprised myself by doing so, but hey, this BB is so good :) Happy to have found you on Twitter as well. Let's be friends :) Take care xo

      Delete